Elixir Developer - Warsaw (f/m/d)
"How likely would you recommend our product to a friend or colleague?" Once you have answered this question, you know the core of the Net Promoter SystemⓇ and thus the basis of zenloop.
For our fast growing Software-as-a-Service solution we are looking for a motivated as well as talented person to work with us in the role of Elixir Developer (f/m/d) to further shape our success story.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Getting familiar with the problem domain and proposing solutions
- Implementing new functionalities
- Communicating with the development and product team
- Doing regular code reviews
- You will be using functional programming languages such as Elixir, solving complex programming challenges
- Sharing knowledge with your colleagues and the whole company
- Working with AWS Cloud
- Maintaining existing code
- Writing well tested and good quality code (with tests coverage for positive and negative scenarios)
That's what we offer:
- Challenging, varied tasks in a dynamic and innovative environment
- A fast learning environment with the opportunity to grow together with us as a company and our highly motivated and international team
- A lot of responsibility and creative freedom for your own topics
- Experienced founder and management team who care about you and your tasks
- Comprehensive and structured onboarding as well as regular feedback sessions to support your individual development
- Guaranteed personal training budget of 500 Euros per year
- Regular company events, lunches and semi-annual company offsites
- A fixed team event budget per person and quarter
- Competitive salary
You're the right person for us if you...
- are a back-end or full-stack developer with couple of years of experience (3+)
- worked on a production application in AWS or Heroku
- worked with RDBMS like PostgreSQL
- are confident in communicating in English language
- have experience in building server-side apps, using the MVC pattern or something similar
- have solid understanding of how web applications work
- express interests in functional programming and have some functional programming experience
- worked with or learned about RabbitMQ or other message brokers
- have understanding of distributed systems and resilient applications
- are a team player, with strong communication skills
- have practical knowledge of how to communicate with REST API
- are familiar and practically used agile methodologies in your previous projects (like Scrum or Kanban)
Nice to have:
- You worked with or learned about RabbitMQ or other message brokers.
- You are familiar with Elixir language and ecosystem (Phoenix)
Does it sound like you? Do our vision and culture inspire you? Then join us on our way to becoming the leading Customer Experience Management platform worldwide and contribute to the next big success story!
Send us your application and cover letter in english, including your earliest start date and salary expectations, via our applicant portal.
We evaluate every qualified person regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion according to their skills.
zenloop is an integrated experience management platform based on the Net Promoter Score®. The SaaS solution automatically collects customer feedback through various channels along the entire customer journey, analyzes and clusters it with the help of artificial intelligence and derives customized and personalized measures to retain satisfied customers and win back dissatisfied customers. The software can be seamlessly integrated into solutions such as Salesforce, Spryker, Emarsys Zendesk, Slack or Shopify or used as an addition to the existing tech stack.
The zenloop portfolio includes brands such as Momox, Douglas, Penta, ATU, Mister Spex, Foodspring and Jochen Schweizer. The company was founded in 2016 by the two former Flaconi makers Björn Kolbmüller and Paul Schwarzenholz as well as Lukasz Lazewski and is based in Berlin with around 60 employees. The investors include Nauta Capital and Piton Capital.