Product UX/UI Designer remote (f/m/d)
What We Do
We are the leading integrated experience management platform in Europe. With our Software-as-a-Service solution, companies from multiple different industries are able to collect, cluster and analyze customer feedback they receive through various channels along their customer journeys.
After analyzing the feedback, our platform automatically derives tailored and individual measures to retain satisfied customers and win back churning customers. This way, we enable companies to successfully identify growth drivers and pitfalls along their customer journeys, turn satisfied customers into brand advocates and minimize losses in revenue generated by customer churn.
Why We Do It
Our ultimate goal is to enable every company in the world to have their customers at the heart of their actions. By always striving for excellence in tech and being bold thought leaders in our field, we aim to empower companies globally to successfully transform the voice of the customer into prosperous long-term relationships.
You role at zenloop:
As UX/UI Designer (f/m/d) you'll be working hand in hand with our Product Managers and Developers. Creating, designing and delivering value-driven as well as user-centered concepts and product visualisations. You oversee the user experience from conception until launch and beyond.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- One of your first projects will be the migration of our Product layout from Sketch to Figma
- You will be responsible for organizing and maintaining a scalable design library for the UX team using Figma and other design tools
- You will document design system components and guidelines for reference
- Moreover you’ll create visual, production-ready design components that follow the product design standards and can be reused across the design team
- You will drive creation and maintenance of state-of-the-art product features as well as the introduction of thoughtful and consistent design patterns
- You build close and positive relationships with Product Management, Engineering, Business Intelligence, Customer Success and Zenloop's customers
- Develop UX workflows, considering all phases of the design process: user research (interviews), concept development, prototyping, testing and support of the implementation
- You continually question your work and act as an advocate of user-centered design throughout our organization
That's what we offer
- Challenging, varied tasks in a dynamic and innovative environment
- The chance to work with an experienced Designers team you can learn from
- The opportunity to accompany the international growth and take responsibility for the design
- Openness to share ideas and feedback
- A lot of responsibility and creative freedom for your own topics
- Experienced founder and management team who care about you and your tasks
- Comprehensive and structured onboarding as well as regular feedback sessions to support your individual development
You're the right person for us if you...
- Successfully completed studies in Interface Design, Product Design or in a similar field
- Have 5+ years of experience working with both UX and UI
- Have extensive experience in designing and shipping for web applications and services (B2B products)
- Have previously worked with tech and development in a Scrum or Kanban team
- Portfolio demonstrating user-centered design approach, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Are autonomous, structured, and organised
- Have knowledge of design fundamentals like layouts, colour theory, visual hierarchies, typography
- Have experience in the usage of e.g., Figma, Sketch, Abstract, Invision, Github
- additional experience in working with design systems, UI Kits and brand guidelines is a major plus
- Are business fluent in English
- Demonstrate high quality in your work and set standards with us by outgrowing yourself
- Want to learn and grow together as a team to reach the next level
- If the time difference from your location to the Berlin office is no more than one hour (This is an absolute must have condition, because we want to guarantee a smooth teamwork)
Does it sound like you? Do our vision and culture inspire you? Then join us on our way to becoming the leading Customer Experience Management platform worldwide and contribute to the next big success story!
Send us your application including your portfolio, your earliest start date and salary expectations, via our applicant portal.
We evaluate every qualified person regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion according to their skills.